Monday 28 July 2014

Sometimes the angel's gift is not to give you what you want

Message of the day 28/07/2014 :-)

To want is an expression of need. It tells the Universe that there is a lack, a void, a wanting within us. Remember the old adage given to demanding children: 'I want never gets'? Imagine constantly telling the Universe 'I want more' - negatively affirming that you are in a permanent state of lack! Better to create affirmations that reinforce what is already yours.

Instead of saying 'I want to be slimmer' or 'I wish I felt good', say 'My body grows more youthful every day and all my cells work in perfect harmony'.

Instead of saying 'I can't afford so-and-so', say 'I live in abundance, I always have enough'. Notice the difference when you change 'I want someone to love me' to 'I am lovable and I attract loving people in my life'.

[Message from the Angels we meet every day, Chrissie Astell]

No comments:

Post a Comment